Thursday, September 1, 2011

bad day gone good...

So today didn't start the way I would have hoped. It seemed as though one bad move precipitated the next. Under normal circumstances, I would have just come undone, but I held it all together and even laughed when I reached in my purse to grab my make-up bag and everything fell out. No problem. And just when I thought that would get me, I'm five minutes from work and it starts to rain and I have to walk across a long parking lot....that was a 'grrrrrrr' moment. Handled it! I realized as I finally got to work and settled in, my day precipitated by waking up late and truly insignificant things was overshadowed by how happy people were to see me and have a good laugh with them. I'll take a laugh over a thousand 'bad days but then again-who wouldn't?

No comments:

Post a Comment