Thursday, September 1, 2011

Scrybbles...

So...what is "Scrybbles?"


Definition: Therapy for the Crying Writer...

The name Scrybbles was ironically inspired by the one thing that seems to be evading me at present- my inability to pen a thought due to being in the confinement of writer's block. I am finding myself of late in "Safe Notes" scrybbling rambling, mindless, funny, emotional thoughts. Writers of any genre that can't pen their thoughts or feel inspired can be likened to the inability to cry. So enters the play on words- scrybbles (crying writers.) This blog is dedicated to the sleepless nights, delirium, hysteria, burning eyes (like mine are right now) all the missed paper baskets, the deep sighing and grrrrrrrs, and my personal favorite- the back space button and most important- you! Whatever the reason, when you can't write-try some Scrybbles...

Please feel free to drop a scrybble in the comments section or you can send me your scrybbles at: scrybbles@gmail.com

Happy scrybbles or writing. Whichever comes first!

No comments:

Post a Comment